Veneto Vetro had been, for almost 60 years, leader in the industrial glass transformation process, in every application field: architecture, interior design, nautical and naval sector, transport.
The company was born in the beginning of the 60s in the Venetian cost; today its production site is located in Montebelluna (Treviso), in one of the more dynamic industrial districts in Italy and Europe.
Veneto Vetro is partner of architectural firms, interior design contracts and shipyards for the realization of the most ambitious glass projects.
– Experience: 60 years of experience in the glass transformation, knowledge of the market and well-established relationships with important players of the sector.
– Production capacity: 8,000 square meters of production plant and an advanced machine park to cover the entire glass transformation cycle.
– Specialization: Specific machinery and technical know-how for the different sectors, also for the production of glass with excellent performance.
– Innovation: constant investments in research and development to continuous improvement of quality, safety, efficiency and sustainability.
– Customization: flexibility in the management of each order. Unique and customized projects for different clients.
– Consulting: consulting approach aimed at joining forces and professional skills with our clients.
– Complete service: from design to surveys, from production to testing and certifications, from installation to test. Complete tracking of all stages of processing.
In the “Who we are” of Veneto Vetro there is also Cromoglass®, a registered trade-mark: our digital printing technology.