Design solutions used in cruise ships create pleasant, comfortable environments for guests. Technology, design, comfort, elegance and luxury are what shipowners want when choosing materials. Glass is the top of the range as it is intrinsically safe and aesthetically beautiful.
Doors and windows are the limit between what is visible and invisible, for glass communicating passageways amplifying the visual experience, governed by what is visible and invisible connected to how the glass is processed. From the absolute transparency of shiny glass to the see-not-see effect of MAT glass.
That is why Veneto Vetro creates:
- glass dividing walls for interiors, for specific restructuring and decoration needs;
- glass for showers, safe and processed to guarantee maximum transparency;
- glass for swimming pools, subjected to specific treatments that guarantee resistance;
- back-lit walls, produced using a digital printing procedure that makes them customisable, for a visual effect from the back-lit lighting;
- customisable decorated doors answering to a specific aesthetic taste.